TIPS AND TRICKS OF POEM - 2018
TIPS AND TRICKS OF POEM 2018
The Pentax Training Center Ecuador by Ecuadorian Institute of Digestive Diseases (IECED), organize an ONLINE COURSE of "Tips and Tricks of POEM (Peroral Endoscopic Myotomy)".
The medical-scientific event it is hold on March 24, 2018, and will be broadcast from the headquarters of IECED, located in Guayaquil (Ecuador). TIME: 09h00 to 16h00 (TIME ZONE: Chicago-Houston-New Orleans).
- To learn how to perform POEM.
- To discuss different techniques available for POEM.
- To learn about the outcomes of POEM.
- To learn how to treat adverse events and more.
LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS:
- The tips and tricks for POEM.
- How to solve complications.
- The different tools for POEM
- Eduardo De Moura, MD (BRAZIL).
- Michel Kahaleh, MD (EE.UU.).
- Mihir Wagh (FASGE, USA).
- Alberto Baptista, MD (Venezuela).
- How to perform it? (Alberto Baptista, MD)
- Outcomes (Eduardo De Moura, MD)
- Redo POEM: results (Michel Kahaleh, MD)
- How to treat adverse events (Mihir Wagh, MD)
- Case 1: Achalasia type 1.
- Case 2: Recurrence Achalasia type 2 after Heller Myotomy 10 years ago.
- Case 3: Achalasia type 3.
- Case 4: Achalasia type 1: Redo POEM.
- Case 5: Achalasia type 2 with recurrence after Endoscopy Dilatation.
- Case 6: Achalasia type 2.
- Carlos Robles-Medranda, MD, FASGE (ECUADOR).
Contact us to: comunicación@ieced.com.ec or +5934 2109180 Ext: 116.
For any information or questions please view our FAQ's and support page
FAQ & Support
for more details.